Nice Job Devs :D
A downloadable game for Windows
You are HEADPHONE HERO
You've been ripped off by dastardly bootleggers. Get out there and defeat the imposter yous because they have it coming. Handily, you can nick their gear after beating them, which might help you defeat the other one.
A very short game made in 3 weeks as part of the SomethingAwful Summer Jam 2017 under the theme of "Bootlegs".
Can't get it to run? Too boring or frustrating to finish? Just fancy watching a video? Watch a play-through here:
- Made in Unity 5
- Only tested on Windows. Probably doesn't work in other OSes.
- Supports Keyboard and Mouse only.
- Game is restricted to 4:3. 5:4, 16:10 and 16:9 aspect ratios because I am bad at programming cameras.
- A/D to move left/right
- Space to jump
- Left-click to shoot
- Q to change weapon (if you have any unlocked)
All coding and spriting/vast majority of game art done:
- Used under CC-BY 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/)
- No modifications were made to the track used.
"Victory" "Australis Frontier"
"Fast Level" "Beat'em Up Level" "Tnorns N Ropes" "Boss Cutscene" "Boss Intro" "Boss Main" "Thorns Boss"
- Tracks used under CC-BY-SA3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)
- No modifications were made.
All music obtained from OpenGameArt.org and used either under Public Domain or Attribution based licenses. No creators credited endorse this work. .
Unzip the contents of the archive into a folder. The executable must be in the same directory as the data folder.